Where has everyone been? Just laying low/enjoying the spring weather and such? I hope you are all well. I'm going to stalk your charts and see what I can find out. I posted an update on my FET (was this past Monday) on the Google Group. I can copy it here if anyone didn't see it.
@Marie - that IS big news/changes to be moving towards Lovenox for your next positive. I have not heard of Moducare before. It sounds like you have a bunch of positive changes and are working closely with your docs which is great!
@JustTrying - Your first message about maybe saying something about an enlarged tube on ultrasound - to me that meant maybe a cyst on the tube or some type of abnormality/scarring-- maybe endo related? I don't think it's appropriate to jump to that tube being blocked based on ultrasound though- I have not had the experience that ultrasound alone can diagnose something like that but I suppose it would depend on what they saw that gave them the impression it was blocked. If it was something like endo or a cyst- that seems like the type of blockage that could be resolved with surgery though. (I had a cyst on my right tube most of 2016 and my RE always said it was fine/wasn't affecting anything - when I had the HSG done, dye did flow through that tube normally so even though the cyst was like 15mm it was not blocking the tube). I am glad you had a good appointment though and got some baseline data- hope you don't have to wait too long to get a plan going forward. It's a hard balance on what to tell and how much to tell. When I started to open up about things (DH was more open all along), it kinda cascaded -- not so much in the sense that people told other people (though I'm sure some of that happened) but that I then had to get into more and more details and people then expected specific dates or details and now I'm at the point where all these people know our beta day and I feel a lot of "pressure" about that. If you have not already looked into it, check out Resolve.org -- they have local support groups that I had a great experience with and Mellie has gone to hers too. P.S. I'm curious to see how your Ovacue stuff works out!
@Mel - looks like this schedule is a bit better already with being more normal for you. That's cool you get to do another medicated cycle next month. What is the acupuncture plan until then (or through then? did you decide to do ongoing treatments?) I know you don't usually get side effects -- wondering about Crinone- did you have to "clean it out" and how often did you do that? were you doing the crinone just once per day? Hope you are having a nice vacation!
@AlaskanWife - well you certainly are keeping up with those steady temperatures. I wonder if your new supplement is adding to those nice steady temps? It didn't help the ovulation last month though I'm sorry. Hope you are staying afloat in your busy camp season!
@Amariel - what do you make of your large temp jump today?
@laluna - are you around?
@Peony - are you doing ok?
Well, I am 2 days past transfer (so around the equivalent of 7dpo) - we transferred 2 awesome looking 5 day embryos that were starting to hatch on Monday. I've had some cramping yesterday and today - the nurse said cramping was normal and a good sign that my uterus was getting ready. She said they would feel like AF cramps, which they do. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much. I had no cramping prior to the transfer or until yesterday mid-day.... so I feel strange "blaming" the cramping on progesterone supplements in that I was on them for 5 days before the transfer (same dose) and no cramps. But it also could all very much be in my head or just a change in symptoms from the prolonged progesterone exposure ya know? This waiting is not fun! I haven't really been in a 2ww in a very long time. The last one I had was my ectopic and because of our timing and my stupid looking temps plus spotting the whole time... I wasn't even at ALL hopeful because it just all seemed like a failure of a cycle... so I guess that puts me back in November of last year to when I was at the point where I was "symptom spotting" like this. 9 days until my official beta. 7 days until the day I'm thinking I will test at home.
Oh and I wanted to add 2 things. Last post I said I was waiting for my estrogen #. It was almost 400 before and once again it dropped quite a bit. still was ok though and my lining looked so good so we had no issues but weird to me that my estrogen seems to "tank" after a certain # of days on estrogen supplements. It was 295 (he originally told me around 300 was his ideal for transfer). Saturday was my progesterone draw. It came back 17.6. The nurse told me this was normal and good. She said on medicated cycles they like to see over 17-- so I was asked to take 1 more prometrium a day. (orally which I think is pointless but I do it anyway)
Here is my med "regime" for those interested
Estrogen 2mg tablets 3 times a day, 1 patch changed every other evening, 1 injection .4ml once a week
Progesterone 1 200mg prometrium tablet twice a day, 1 crinone insert before bed, 1ml progesterone in oil shot nightly
baby aspirin - once daily (started when I started my progesterone 5 days before transfer)
antibiotic - twice a day for 5 days (transfer day until Friday only)
steroid (very very low dose .25mg daily which is half of a .5 pill) - once daily in morning
prental + dha daily
My life kinda revolves around medications right now it seems.. it took me a while to organize/schedule it all to be honest and I'm a pretty organized person! I have 4 pill totes! LOL (old lady territory!) Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Bedtime